Welcome to the 2023-2024 school year. If you are new to Los Altos, welcome to the Bulldog family! We are very excited to have students back in our classrooms on time and ready to learn. Our staff is committed to ensuring high levels of learning for all while fostering college and career readiness in a safe and inclusive environment. We will be focusing on increasing daily attendance. Let's work together to ensure students are on time and ready to learn everyday. Attendance counts, everyday!
The first day of school will be Wednesday, August 16. 2023. Classroom assignments will be available through Aeries Parent Portal. Parents may walk students to their classrooms on the first day of school only.
- New Start/Dismissal Time: Instruction will begin promptly at 8:00 am. Classroom doors open at 7:50 am. Please see below for exact times.
- Drop Off/Pick up Procedure- We will have two drop off/ pick up areas for your convenience (Bonavista Lane Parking Lot and Loma Dr. gate) Please see the Parent Handbook for more details. Students may arrive on campus as early as 7:35am. We do not have supervision earlier than 7:40am.
- First Day of School-The first day of school is a full day please see times below. Attendance on the first day of school is very important. Do not risk losing your class assignment. Students may be removed from class lists if they do not attend on the first day of school, August 16, 2023. Attendance counts at Los Altos!
- Communication- Please make sure you have created or updated your Aeries Parent Portal and Parent Square Account. If you are new to Los Altos and need assistance from our community liaison in creating these accounts, we invite you to schedule an appointment. Please check Parent Square for updates and communication daily.
- School Lunch- All Students will be provided with lunch at no cost. Please fill out the appropriate forms in Aeries Parent Portal
|DISMISSAL TIME (Tues-Friday)
|TK & K
|1:50 PM (Tues-Fri)
|2:15 PM (Tues-Fri)
|Grade 4th- 6th
|2:30 PM (Tues-Fri)